Monday, August 23, 2010

Underwater Adventures



This past Saturday Brian and I took Sydney and Logan to Underwater Adventures at Mall of America because my sister was playing in a golf tournament and I thought it would be a fun adventure. The kids enjoyed it. Logan got a little freaked out when the really big fishes would swim right on top of us. I got a little clausterphobic thinking about what would happen if the glass would break. But all in all it was a good time. I was a little disappointed because I wanted to take the kids to Lego Land and they were rebuilding or something so it wasn't open. I think the kids would have enjoyed it. We went and looked at the Sanrio store and the Disney store as well. While we were at the Disney store Sydney let me walk into a little suprise that she had left behind. It did not smell nice. She laughed about it though.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I ALWAYS have visions of that glass breaking!! Could you imagine how awful that would be?! I figured that Logan might be apprehensive about the big fish and/or sharks. I mean, they are HUGE, and they are seemingly right on top of you. Creepy although kind of cool, too.
The girls really enjoyed the Sanrio store. Abby LOVED that play house.