Monday, August 23, 2010

Brown County Fair

When the fair was in town a few weeks ago I took Sydney and Logan to it on Friday morning before I had to work that afternoon. I didn't do any rides with Logan for fear that he would jump off of them. Poor Sydney didn't get to do any either because she wants to ride with someone and me being pregnant- that doesn't work.

We watched the reptile show, the puppet wagon, and checked out the animals. Logan cracked me up when he was dancing to the SpongeBob puppet. It was pretty cute.

When we were there we met up with Jen and had an interesting day. The only pictures that I took were of Piper and Logan playing on the riding lawn mower. They are about a month and a half apart.

Getting them to look at me was impossible, they were too busy driving.

No comments: