Sunday, August 1, 2010

Grill-out

Tonight we went over to our friend's Nikki and Dave's for a grill out. A good time was had by all (as far as I can tell.) We unfortunantly had to leave earlier than we probably would have liked because I have to work at 6 this morning (yes its only 5 right now) and Brian was just shot because he had his softball play-offs all day yesterday so he was pretty burned out. I think by the time we left Logan was pretty tired too. He had a very long day watching ball and running around with Grandma Goblirsch while mom was at work. I managed to capture just a few little pictures of Logan and Brett playing together in the sandbox while Dad watched and tried to eat a brat.

These two are roughly a month and a half apart. Brett was born in September and Logan in November. Funny thing is that their sisters are only due two weeks apart!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Sorry I was crabby. I shouldn't have acted like that. I was just a little burnt out from socializing at the other party for 8 hours and then coming home to many people in my yard. It was overwhelming. And my garden globe was broke. :-| But I'm glad I got to see you! Can't wait till we meet for book club. Get readin', girl! :)