Thursday, August 12, 2010

Demo Derby

Last night I took Logan to the Demo Derby and he was in love needless to say. I was a little apprehensive about him being so young but he was so well behaved and loved watching the cars. He sat really well, just a little moving back and forth between mom and aunt Randi. At first I covered his ears because of the noise but he got mad at me for covering them. So, I just let him be. I did get a picture but it was on my cell phone because I didn't bring my camera with. That was probably a good thing since we got sprayed with mud.

We all had more fun watching Logan than the derby in the beginning. He decided at one point to be a big boy and sit on the stands. He also was clapping away and saying, "Go, Go, Go Cars!" I enjoyed watching him, it made it worth it. Plus kids 6 and under were free so it was worth it there too.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

He looks so stoic! That's amazing he could be so composed with all the noise. :)