Monday, April 19, 2010

Outside fun


Yesterday we had some family time outside. Brian decided to mow the lawn and had a helper. Logan decided that since Daddy had a lawn mower that he needed his to mow the lawn.


Here he is walking along the sidewalk in front of the house and then he decided to pull his hat down really really low.

I love the picture of him walking and pulling his lawn mower behind him. He looks like a little boy instead of a toddler. The next picture is from Logan's perspective of watching Daddy mow lawn. I thought it was kind of cool looking.


Finally Daddy was done and could take a picture with Logan! After a while it was time to weed whip so Logan had to help with that of course! He is a little helper isn't he!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

YAY!!!! I can leave a comment again!!!!! I am just so thrilled to be actually able to POST a comment that now that I'm here I'm not sure what to say. :-P

I love Logan pulling his little lawnmower. He is so sweet! And he isn't a baby anymore, is he? He's a grown-up toddler. It will be so neat when he has his little sibling.