Friday, April 30, 2010

Circus

This afternoon we went to the circus. It was okay for being a small town circus. Logan didn't sit very well through the first part because it was kinda boring but after intermission when the motorcross, drums and elephants came he enjoyed that. I felt sad for the tigers, they are so skinny so they obviously don't eat very well. There was one that was just TICKED off and kept roaring. Another one was making dying sounds through out the rest of the show. All in all, after 20 dollars it was a fun afternoon.

Here is Randi with the kids while we waited for the show to start. Sydney got her face painted.

Here are the skinny lions. The female ones have such pretty faces.

Here is Sydney feeding the elephants.

Here I was holding Logan by the elephants. The big ball behind us is where they did the motorcross tricks. We were right on the bottom of the benches over by the ball.

After we watched the circus we went out to eat at Holiday Inn. I owed my sister since I hurt my back this week and she helped clean our house up so we took them out to dinner. At dinner Logan discovered honey butter and enjoyed it as you can tell...


The Dr keeps saying he is too skinny. This will add some fat in his diet!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

We went to the free circus a few years ago, and I remember the circus chicks wore skimpy clothes, and the whole circus was mostly them just hanging from the ceiling. And it just ticked me off so much that I vowed we'd never go again. :-P
The girls nagged me relentlessly to go the circus this year, but I was resolute. *Mwah ha ha!* The elephants and tigers looked nice though.