Thursday, July 22, 2010

Parade

Things have been busy around here lately. We have dealt with me getting scratched in the eye, Logan having a NASTY ear infection (his ear drum ruptured), softball, trying to get the house in order, etc etc. The list can go on and on. We have made some time for fun. We have spent a few afternoons at Flandrau, the kiddy pool, and last Sunday before I went to work I took Logan to watch the parade. Brian was walking in the parade but I unfortunantly did not get to take a picture of him because my sister's boyfriend and friends decided to pelt him with water balloons (not happy by the way.)

Logan LOVED the parade. He loved the horses and watching everything go by. He was waving at all the people too.

Towards the end he was catching on that you have run out and get the candy. So, he would run out into the street to get candy. At first he would get a piece and eat it right away. At the end we ended up with a bag full of candy.

No comments: