Sunday, March 8, 2009

Screaming


So, Logan has found his screaming voice. All he seems to do is scream. It can get me rather frustrated at times.

Yesterday was my birthday. I turned the big 28. We went out to eat with Auntie Randi, Sydney, Kyle, Jen, Parker, Piper, Ryan, Molly, Sheila and Lacey at the Lamplighter. Logan decided that he needed to be mad at mom during dinner. He would just scream every time that I would hold him and when I tried talking to him he would just look away from me. So, I did something to make him mad. When we got home he was fine though.
When Logan isn't screaming he has been eating like a horse. We tried a little rice cereal hoping it would hold off his massive appetite but it hasn't.
He is also starting to find a little hint of a giggle. Last night I was tickling him and he is almost ready to giggle but not quite there.
Not much more is happening around here. So, I will end with some pictures.




Cousin Sydney came over for a visit on Monday and wanted to hold Logan. You can tell how big Logan is getting by looking at these pictures.
He was feeling pretty photogenic this day.
Logan looks massive here.
Logan has been rocking a new look lately. The Mohawk!

No comments: