Sunday, March 29, 2009

Big boy food

Logan has been getting so big lately! After we went up to Brian's sister, Christine's house, I noticed that he has been watching me eat and opening up his mouth when I would put food towards it. So, after we got home I tried giving him some veggies. He opened his mouth right away and he swallowed. So, we have made it through squash (which smells like feet), carrots and green beans. I am starting with the veggies to make sure he doesn't get attached to the sweetness of the fruit, because if he is anything like his mom or dad, he will like the sweet food. So, we will get through the veggies first.

No one has bought our house yet unfortunately. But, we are still hoping it will sell sometime soon here.

This up coming weekend is Brian's grandmother's birthday so we are going to that and we are going to take 4 generation pictures so that we have them.

Its hard to believe Easter is coming up so fast! I am thinking about doing my own little photo session with Logan for Easter so we will see how that turns out.

No comments: