Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday was mine and Brian's 5 year Anniversary. He so graciously let me get this:



 
I have wanted one of these bad boys since they first came out, and he let me finally go get one. I couldn't believe it!!
 
Don't be fooled thinking that I didn't get him anything nice. His new IPhone 5 is due to arrive on October 9th.
 
Beyond the gifts he has given me the most blessed and wonderful five years of marriage. We have two beautiful children, a roof over our head, and love in our hearts. My niece, Sydney, asked me a week ago if Brian was the one that I was meant to be with forever. I answered, "Of course!" She said, "Oh that's good." I just smiled at her asking such grown up questions at the ripe age of 8.
 
So, expect a few more pictures with this wonderful camera.

No comments: