Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where has time gone??

It has been such a long time since I have had time to update! Things are always so busy around here. When I am not working, I am playing with the kids, making supper, cleaning and then starting all over the next day. We have had a lot of fun these last few months. So, I will just add some pictures of the last few months and hope to update sooner next time.

Here are some from Sibley Park:








Here are some from Como Zoo:










And a cute one of Ms. Brenna (eating cheese)!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I haven't updated my blog since August either! Life just gets so busy. I was actually thinking of abandoning it altogether as I just don't have the time once school starts, but now today I found myself with an extra few hours. :)
These pictures are so cute. Logan looks tall.