Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Revenge


So, apparently Logan didn't like his dad putting him down for his nap today because he decided to seek revenge by getting naked and going to sleep. I guess I know what I will be doing after he wakes up- washing some sheets.

We have been pretty busy the last few weekends. We had a 30th birthday, wedding, flat track races, the list could go on forever. So, I haven't had much time to update.

We have recieved some exciting news the last few weeks as well. Last Friday we found out that we are expecting a baby GIRL! So, thats exciting.

We also sold our house this last week. We have to move by the 30th! I am quite excited about moving. I am not so excited about packing everything up in our house!

Well, thats all I have for now. I have some stuff to get done here before Logan wakes up from his naked nap.

No comments: