Sunday, May 16, 2010

18 months

Logan turns 18 months tomorrow and I thought I would go over some of his milestones. He is talking like crazy! Some of the words he says are:
  • Mama
  • Dada
  • Syd
  • Nana
  • Papa
  • Ermey (for Jeremy my sisters boyfriend)
  • Hammer
  • Elmo
  • Ernie
  • Big Bird
  • Cookie (see a trend?)
  • Saw
  • Blankie
  • Milk
  • More
  • Hat
  • Hot
  • Oww!
  • Up
  • Out
  • Kitty
  • Night night
  • Apple
  • Banana
  • Hello
  • Bye Bye
  • Tractor
  • Bubbles
Those are just a few that I can think of. I am sure there are ones I forgot. But I am amazed at how much he picks up on.

He doesn't have a ton of teeth but from what he will let me see I believe that he has the four front top ones and four front bottom ones and I believe two molars on top but he wont let me look so I am not sure.

He will sometimes use the potty. I am not pushing this because I figured we have time for this.

He is always running non-stop. I think I finally taught him how to go down the stairs so that he just doesnt go face first.

He adores being outside and running around. He also likes riding in his wagon and on his trike. Along with "helping" dad mow and "helping" Mom cook.

His little personality never ceases to amaze me. He is getting more and more fun as time goes on!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Holy cow! He can say a lot. Most of Abby's words sound like "ahh". I still can't believe he's using the potty.