Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Camera

On Valentine's Day Brian suprised me, which is sometimes a hard thing to do. But, I got home from work and the house was quiet and there was a note telling me to go upstairs. When I got upstairs Brian was waiting and he had a couple presents for me. He had asked his parents to watch Logan so that we could go to dinner and a movie. I didn't want to spend the money to go to the movie so we had a little date night dinner at Perkins. It was quite nice eating without someone saying, "More" or "Milk" or "Out!" As for the gifts Brian ended up getting me a really pretty necklace that has two hearts on it and a new digital camera. I have been talking about getting a new camera for a while because after Florida I decided that I needed a better one.
So, of course I had to take some pictures to test out the camera!


Here is Logan, he was chilling in his little chair watching Elmo. He LOVES Elmo.


Here is a further out picture. He was all snuggly in his chair.


Here is a picture of one of our cats, Ruby.

Here are both of the cats together. Chloe and Ruby

Logan hanging out in his chair eating some Valentines chocolate.
Here is Chloe again.



And the after picture from the chocolate. He is a chocolate lover thats for sure.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That was so sweet of Brian!! And the pictures are really nice. What kind of camera did you get and how many megapixels?

Stephanie Goblirsch said...

I got a Canon and its 10 MP! I was more interested in the zoom which is 10x! Its a nice camera!