Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vacation

So, last weekend Brian and I headed off to Wisconsin for a little couples getaway. We went with Jen and Kyle. It was a really good time. It was the first time that we had left Logan thought and although it was hard I am very glad that we did it! We went to the Lenie's Brewery, a vineyard and Green Bay all the first day that we went. Let me just tell you, the vineyard had DELICIOUS wine. Then after the vineyard we went out to eat and then headed to our hotel in Green Bay. When we left it was gorgeous out, about 70 degrees. The next morning it was raining and about 50 degrees. So, the second day we hit up Lambeau field and did a tour of that. It was an interesting tour.


Then we headed off to the Wisconsin Dells. I had never been here, so it was fun to see all the water parks. We checked into our hotel and then headed out to do a couple different sight seeing things. After we ate we headed back to our hotel and did the water slides and lazy river. It was a good time. The next morning we hit up the Exploritory and then headed home to my little guy. I will leave you with a picture from Lambeau.


No comments: